1. How to proceed with the exchange or returns of goods?
When you return/ exchange the goods within 21 days:
1) Put the unworn goods in the original packing together with a copy of invoice or a filled out return form. (Return Form - ENGLISH)
2) Pack the box so that no damage will be done during the transport. For this purpose, it is best to use overwrap, paper, plastic bag or a bigger box (please do not put any tape directly on the shoe box as it would derogate its value).
3) Send the wrapped goods to our address:
Both for US and EU orders: Loowfat s.r.o., U průhonu 22, 17000 Prague, Czech Republic
Please note that postage for the package is at your own expense.
5) Send us an e-mail to email@example.com confirming you are sending us the goods back. In the email please include your order number and we'll send you instructions on how to reserve the new size.
After receiving the package, we will control the goods and refund your money back within 7 business days either on your bank - or PayPal account or we'll ship out the new order.
We will inform you via email about dispatching your package.
Conditions for a return or an exchange of goods
1) Goods have to be returned within 21 days from delivery.
2) Returned goods were not worn and they can be sold again.
3) Goods have to be wrapped in the original packing without any damage (e.g. by tape)
4) Returned goods cannot be damaged in any way.
The return shipping costs are at your own expense.
We recommend that you ensure the package for the amount of goods price. This is in case the package is lost or damaged upon its return to us (ask your delivery company about this service). If the package is lost or damaged upon its return, you will not be able to receive your refund.
2. How to proceed with returning of faulty goods?
First of all, it is necessary to read our return policy where you can find all the rights and duties of buyer as well as vendor.
- The goods should be returned without delay, right after the fault has been discovered. Continuous wear of your items may increase any existing damage to them, which may be a reason for us to refuse your claim.
- The warranty period for all goods is 24 months starting from the date of delivery.
- The warranty period should not be mistaken for the durability of any goods. Durability refers to the goods' ability to endure wear, tear and decay when used appropriately and taken care of, considering their purpose, properties and differences in frequencies of wearing.
- In case the buyer receives goods that do not correspond to the description on the website or have any faults, he/she must inform the vendor about the issue without delay (up to 5 days after receiving the goods) via e-mail or phone (+420 734 354 300).
- If the buyer receives damaged or faulty goods, he/she has the right to file a claim towards the vendor.
- Under fault is understood as a change in the properties of goods that was caused by the use of unsuitable or low-quality material, breach of the production process or unsuitable construction solution.
- A change in the properties of goods during the warranty period is not considered as a fault if the change is the result of inadequate wearing, lack of or insufficient care, natural changes of material, damage caused by the buyer or third party and/or any other incorrect interference.
- The claim is considered properly filed if the returned goods are complete and no breach of hygiene was caused. The buyer is obliged to return the goods clean and without any hygienic deficiencies. The company Loowfat s.r.o. operating the e-shop www.en.loowfat.com has the right to refuse your claim if the returned goods do not fulfill the principles of general hygiene (based on Regulation 91/1984 of the Czech national collection of laws).
- Your claim, including the elimination of the fault, will be processed within 30 days after it has been properly filed. An authorized employee can arrange a longer period with the buyer in justified cases.
- The buyer has to send the claim form together with the goods and a copy of the invoice to the following address: Loowfat s.r.o., U průhonu 22, Prague 17000, Czech Republic.
Conditions for return of faulty goods
1) Clean the goods you want to return (see point 8 in return policy).
2) Wrap the clean goods in a way that no further damage can occur during the transport. In this case a box is the best solution (although it does not have to be the original box). Enclose a copy of the invoice and a claim form (which can be downloaded here - Return Form - ENGLISH).
3) Send the goods to the following address: Loowfat s.r.o., U průhonu 22, Prague 17000, Czech Republic. We do not accept “cash on delivery” returns!
The return shipping costs are at your own expense.
As soon as we have received the returned goods, we will inform you about it via e-mail. This date also marks the start of the 30-day period within which your claim will be processed. You will be informed about all important aspects concerning your claim via e-mail or phone.
Downloads // Return Form - ENGLISH